Monday 29 October 2012

Project Thirty-Three


I just came across this website: http://www.projectthirtythree.com/ while having a browse. They've got some really interesting vinyl record sleeves. Here's what it says on their website:

"The seemingly infinite number of vintage album covers that convey their message with only simple shapes and typography never cease to amaze us. Project Thirty-Three is our shrine to circles and dots, squares and rectangles, and triangles, and the designers that make them come to life."

There are some really nice covers on their website. I feel like collecting records just for the record sleeves :)

This emphasises the need to have a good visual side to any vinyl or other music related release. I think I will hunt out some record sleeves I like and post them up later (whenever that is :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment