Thursday 25 October 2012

Boymerang - Urban Space


This was the b-side to Boymerang's release on Grooverider's Prototype recordings. A lot of people got it for the A-side which was 'Still', an excellent track - but when you play 'Urban Space' the b-side track, it is just something else entirely. I'm not sure what format the beats are in or what speed it is at? I don't even know if it's meant to be played at 33 or 45?!? I play it at 45 and it's damn good.

When some says the words 'Future Beats' this is the record that comes to mind - not the other stuff that I've seen knocking around the tag Future Beats (a lot of that stuff is just not futuristic at all, the beats are exactly the same as they were from 1994-1999 so tell me what the **** is futuristic about that????!???!)

'Urban Space' is some next level business - if you are ready for the next level then check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment